Strategic Management & Finance Program
The programs will take place at the Academy of FortuneTimes Group, and will cover a period of 6 weeks in Summer. The Program will consist of 12 hours of intensive courses per week, held on Monday through Thursday mornings (9 A.M. – 12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time). The Program Methodology is focused on 5 interrelated elements: Business Skills, Industry Knowledge, Professional Networking, Cultural Experience, and Management Strategy. The curriculum covers two courses in the following subjects:
- Strategic Management in United Stated of America
- Financial Management: The Theory and Practice
The courses will be complemented by Business Site Visits. Students will also participate in social networking with New York students and professionals, interviews with executives, and cultural tours. Following the successful completion of the New York Program, students will receive a professional certificate with college credit from the Academy of FortuneTimes Group.
International Business School Study Program
Target Audiences: College Students and Professionals
Duration of Time: 6 weeks
Takeaways: Accelerated understanding of the socioeconomic, political, and cultural influences that shape global markets.
- Accelerated understanding of the socioeconomic, political and cultural influences that shape global markets.
- Business Networking opportunity on Wall Street.
- New York cultural immersion.
- Academic course credit in Strategy and Financial Management.