Innovation Strategy Workshop
The Workshop empowers participants to formulate a strategy for innovation with a formal process — from idea creation and selection through prototyping and commercialization — proven to work at major companies, to help managers drive top and bottom line growth from innovation.
The workshop will gather speakers with innovation consulting experience and provide a thorough review of innovation research. Participants will learn how to dramatically increase the payoff from innovation investments: how to define the right strategy for effective innovation; how to structure an organization to innovate best; how to implement management systems to assess ongoing innovation; how to incentivize teams to deliver, and much more.
Innovation must be managed, measured and incentivized to be profitable.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop a strategy and process to manage innovation for business.
Workshop Topical Focus
The workshop focuses on developing a custom strategy by cultivating the following competencies that are sets of knowledge, skills, behaviors, and attitudes for participants to be effective in a wide range of innovation management functions.
- Driving Success: How You Innovate Determines What You Innovate.
- Mapping Innovation: What Is Innovation and How Do You Leverage It?
- Choosing Your Destiny: How to Design a Winning Innovation Strategy.
- Organizing for Innovation: How to Structure a Company for Innovation.
- Management Systems: Designing the Process of Innovation.
- Illuminating the Pathway: How to Measure Innovation.
- Rewarding Innovation: How to Design Incentives to Support Innovation.
- Learning Innovation: How Do Organizations Become Better at Innovating?
- Cultivating Innovation: How to Design a Winning Culture.
- Conclusion: Applying the Innovation Rules to Your Organization.
The 3- to 6-Day workshop can be conducted onsite at a conference room setting, or at the FTG facility on Wall Street. Remote video conferencing is available.
Workshop Requirement and Prerequisites:
- No technical or managerial background is required in the area of innovation management.
- Pre-workshop consultation is available to develop custom workshop topic and domain expertise.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, managers and professionals who are interested in developing strategy for business growth.
Innovation Strategy Workshop
Target Audiences: Business owners, managers, and professionals
Duration of Time: 3- to 6-DayWorkshop + Follow up Consultations
Takeaways: Strategic Innovation Plan for Business Growth
Start Dates: At any time.
Benefits of Strategy Workshop
The 3- to 6-Day workshop empowers business leaders, managers and professionals to develop a strategic plan of action for company growth and innovation. The workshop introduces the latest trends, skills, and best practice in the field of innovation management.