High School Students
Language of Wall Street
The Academy of FortuneTimes Group, announces The Language of Wall Street Program, designed for high school students. Our program combines the following:
- American Culture (English Reading, Writing, Speaking, Presentation skills, and Social Etiquette)
- New York Workshops
- NYC Practical Living Activities
- Visits to Washington D.C. and Boston.
Earn a certificate upon successful completion of the program.
The program will be delivered efficiently online, and two-weeks in-person.Gain confidence in your ability to effectively use English in America! Become a more fluent conversationalist.In only two weeks you can improve your Wall Street English dramatically, and with lasting results.
STEP 1: DAILY AMERICAN ENGLISH PROGRESS
You will build your American English Skills one-on-one, and in small groups! The Program consists of 1 day of intensive study each week at FortuneTimes Group, Tuesdays 9 A.M. – 12:30 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.
STEP 2: NETWORKING / CULTURAL IMMERSION ACTIVITIES
American English skills will be reinforced, through cultural immersion activities, New York Workshops, NYC Practical Living Activities, Social Networking with American students and Wall Street professionals, and visits to Washington D.C., and Boston! Networking opportunities in New York with American students are highlights of this program.
By practicing their English with American speakers their own age, Chinese students will dramatically improve English fluency. Such experiences build confidence and create lasting memories, and international friendships. When combined with cultural Immersion activities, networking events with young Americans make American culture accessible, and more understandable.
STEP 3: DAILY FEEDBACK and REINFORCEMENT
Gain the confidence you need through individual feedback, and reinforcement each day. Your gains will become permanent!
Language of Wall Street for High School Students
Target Audiences: High School Students 15+ years old
Duration of Time: 2 weeks
Takeaways: Accelerated understanding of American-English, for Career Success and College Admission.
- January 28th – February 10th, 2018
- June 18th – June 29th, 2018
- August 20th – August 31st, 2018
Online Option: Online facilitation is available. It begins the 1st day of each month. Program completion takes one month.
- Early immersion in American culture and way of thinking.
- Early preparation for American College Entry
- Early College Credits and Academic Certificates
- Personal Attention with Online Preparation before Travel to USA
- Networking Exchange with American Students
- Practical Experience with American English