Experience Wall Street Program
FortuneTimes Group invites you to join us for our 30 to 60 Continuing Education Units Certificate Program, Wall Street Experience @NYC, in 2016 and 2017! Designed for international students and professionals from all major fields of study, this program will accelerate your understanding of the socioeconomic, political and cultural influences that shape Global Business and Financial Markets today.
Four unique features make our Program so worthwhile:
- We offer Ivy League Professors and Wall Street Executives as faculty. You benefit from their decades of experience, as they explain industry trends. You come away with valuable information and unique insights.
- We offer a truly international perspective. Your classes are global in their perspective. Our faculty are thought-leaders and innovative practitioners. Under their direction, you engage in an exciting research practicum.
- We introduce you to places and institutions shaping the fabric of life in New York City. Site visits to the Federal Reserve, to museums and art galleries, and to the campuses of Columbia University and New York University provide a rich context for your academic studies.
- The cost of the program includes accommodations, guided tours, event tickets, breakfast and lunch. Lively class sessions and cultural immersion activities will make your Wall Street Experience @NYC memorable.
You may choose between a one or two-week package which includes three or six days of seminar practicum training. The cost of the program includes accommodations, guided tours, event tickets, breakfast and lunch. Join our Professional Development Program in the heart of Wall Street, right across from the New York Stock Exchange.
Do you need to grow your business expertise? Would a Wall Street – New York City experience enhance your resume? If the answer to these questions is a resounding, “YES!” then the Wall Street Experience Program is designed for you! Earn 30 – 60 Continuing Education Units right in the heart of the Financial Capital of the world! Enroll now!
The Wall Street Experience is a perfect way for international professionals and students from all major fields of study to accelerate their understanding of the socioeconomic, political and cultural influences which shape Global Business and Financial Markets today. Based in the heart of the Financial District, the program provides you with a firsthand account of current financial trends and analysis, seminars and workshops conducted by a team of Ivy League professors, speakers, and Wall Street Executives. A variety of networking opportunities and cultural activities make this experience exciting and enriching!
Benefits of the Program
- Accelerate your knowledge of Finance, Strategy, Accounting, Organizational Behavior.
- Receive the latest trends and business expertise from Ivy League Professors.
- Earn 30 – 60 Continuing Education Units right in the heart of Wall Street – The Financial Capital of the world.
- Advance your personal brand, and enhance your resume.
- Interact with industry leaders and practitioners at professional networking events.
- Invest in yourself and demonstrate your expertise to others.
- Experience dynamic culture and historical landmarks that enrich your understanding.
Cultural and Business Site Visits
Industry Knowledge with Business Site Visits:
Below are some of the activities that may be available:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- United Nations
- Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Bloomberg L.P.
- Fox Broadcasting Company
- World Bank
- American Express
- Sibilla Capital
- Bank of America
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- New York Attorney General
- Morgan Stanley
- World Economic Forum
Cultural and New York City Activities: Included in the program are arts & cultural tours and activities in New York City, visits to companies and universities. Here are some of the activities that may be available:
- Top of the Rock
- Empire State Building
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Metropolitan Museum of New York
- American Museum of Natural History
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Central Park Tour
- Central Park Zoo
- Broadway Show (Lion King)
- The Wall Street Tour (Trinity Church, Bull, NYSE, Federal Reserve Bank)
- Times Square Tour, Grand Central Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Tour
- 5th Avenue, Apple Store
- One World Observatory
- St. John’s Cathedral
Professional Networking with Wall Street Professionals
Professional Networking Events with Wall Street Professionals will be hosted by FortuneTimes Group. Schedule will be announced before the start week.
FTG Admission Committee will review completed applications thoroughly, and will consider all essential requirements.
For International Applicants who require visa application: students are encouraged to obtain any visa acceptance at least 90 days before the program start date. FTG will assist in applicant’s visa application with a formal letter of invitation to the NYC training program.
International Applicants are required to provide a photocopy of passport.
For International Applicants: if you do not make the full program payment or do not show up at the program without any notification and explanation, FTG Admission Office will notify the USA Immigration Services and USA Department of Homeland Security.
The applicants are recommended to have adequate academic, work preparation or professional interest relevant to the intended program of study. The applicants must be at least 21 years old at the time of application unless otherwise stated in the program offering. International students applicants are not required to have taken any English test prior to the program start. However, applicants are expected to comprehend the English language.
It is recommended that you submit your application at least 60 days before the program date starts which you wish to enroll (to ensure sufficient time for visa application and placement confirmation). We will consider completed applications received after the specified deadline as time permits and, if necessary, roll your application over to next entry period.
Notification of Admission Status
Your application to FortuneTimes Group is reviewed after receipt of your completed application and supporting documentation. If any portion of your application needs further action by you, we will notify you via e-mail. As soon as the application is complete, an admission decision will be made, and you will be notified by the Admission Office. Please do not interpret statements made in casual conversation or correspondence with anyone else to mean that you have been fully admitted. The FTG Admission Office is the only office authorized to notify international students of their acceptance to FortuneTimes Group.