Experience Wall Street
Wall Street Experience @NYC is a 30 to 60 Continuing Education Units Certificate Program, designed for international students and professionals from all major fields of study, this program will accelerate your understanding of the socioeconomic, political and cultural influences that shape Global Business and Financial Markets today. You may choose between a one or two-week package which includes three or six days of seminar practicum training. The cost of the program includes accommodations, guided tours, event tickets, breakfast and lunch. We offer Ivy League Professors and Wall Street Executives as faculty. You benefit from their decades of experience, as they explain industry trends. You come away with valuable information and unique insights. We offer a truly international perspective. Your classes are global in their perspective. Our faculty are thought-leaders and innovative practitioners. Under their direction, you engage in an exciting research practicum.
Experience Wall Street Program
Target Audiences: International Students and Professionals.
Duration of Time: 1 week or 2 weeks.
Takeaways: Accelerated understanding of the socioeconomic, political, and cultural influences that shape Global Business and Financial Markets today.
- Accelerate your knowledge of Finance, Strategy, Accounting, Organizational Behavior.
- Receive the latest trends and business expertise from Ivy League Professors.
- Earn 30 – 60 Continuing Education Units right in the heart of Wall Street– The Financial Capital of the world.
- Advance your personal brand, and strengthen your resume.
- Interact with industry leaders and practitioners at professional networking events.
- Invest in yourself and demonstrate your expertise to others.
- Experience dynamic culture and historical landmarks that enrich your understanding