Ivy League College Experience Program
Prepare NOW for Ivy League College admissions!
FortuneTimes Group announces the creation of its American Cultural Immersion program,
THE IVY LEAGUE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE, aimed at international high school students just like you, who want to prepare for an elite high school education in the United States and want to prepare for Ivy League College admissions, afterwards.
HOW DOES THE CULTURAL IMMERSION PROGRAM WORK?
STEP 1: YOU LEARN ABOUT AMERICAN CULTURE
Our morning Seminars and Workshops, conducted by a team of Ivy League college professors, graduates and business professionals help you understand American Culture and Society. This knowledge provides the framework within which you will succeed!
STEP 2: YOU EXPERIENCE WALL STREET
Our afternoon tours bring you to Wall Street, to historic landmarks, to famous American Companies, and to meetings with Wall Street Professionals. These experiences broaden your understanding of American culture, giving you a competitive edge as an applicant!
STEP 3: YOU VISIT IVY LEAGUE AMERICAN COLLEGES
We bring you to such American Colleges and Universities as N.Y.U., Columbia, Princeton, Yale, M.I.T., Harvard. Ivy League college students and admission officers explain American College Admissions, how to apply, and how to gain acceptance!
A formal Graduation Ceremony and party highlight the close of our program.
This Professional Development Experience package covers 10-Day Seminar and Practicum training. with breakfast and lunch included, hotel accommodations, and NYC guided tours, travel coach buses, and social events.
The Ivy League Experience Program, will take place, in Boston and New York City, and will cover a period of 15 days.
Please see the Program features below:
15‐Day Training in Ivy League College Admission, Communication, and Study Skills.
- Morning Classes covering Business and Professional Skill Development.
- Instructors are Ivy League professors & speakers, and New York Professionals.
- Note: Instructors for the program may subject to change.
Afternoon Business Immersion:
- Tours of Wall Street and Companies.
- Visits to Top American Universities such as NYU, Columbia etc.
- OnlineAccess to Course and Training Material Before and After Training in NYC.
- Taking classes in USA with Ivy League College Professors.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included.
Professional English Certificate NYC tours and Social Events.
- Trips to museums, art galleries and famous business landmarks.
- Banquet and evening social events in New York City and in Boston.
- Complimentary car services back and forth from airport and hotel.
- Shared room.
- Chaperons Service will be available.
- Accompanying parent’s and guardian’s accommodation are at additional hotel room cost.
- Special NYC tour activities will be arranged for parents while students attend class.
Benefits of the Program
- Receive hands-on preparation for college admissions.
- Enjoy a real Ivy League College experience.
- Understand American Culture, firsthand on Wall Street.
- Earn a Professional English Certificate with college credit.
- Practice College study skills.
- Cultivate American social etiquette
- Take English classes in the heart of New York’s Financial Center.
Cultural and Ivy League College Visits
Admission Interviews with Universities:
Below are some of the activities that may be available:
- Columbia University
- New York University
- Princeton University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- Yale University
Cultural and New York City Activities: Included in the program are arts & cultural tours and activities in New York City, visits to companies and universities. Here are some of the activities that may be available:
- Top of the Rock
- Empire State Building
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Metropolitan Museum of New York
- American Museum of Natural History
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Central Park Tour
- Central Park Zoo
- Broadway Show (Lion King)
- The Wall Street Tour (Trinity Church, Bull, NYSE, Federal Reserve Bank)
- Times Square Tour, Grand Central Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Tour
- 5th Avenue, Apple Store
- One World Observatory
- St. John’s Cathedral
Professional College Networking
Professional Networking Events with College Admission Staff, Alumni and Professors will be hosted by FortuneTimes Group. Schedule will be announced before the start week.
FTG Admission Committee will review completed applications thoroughly, and will consider all essential requirements.
For International Applicants who require visa application: students are encouraged to obtain any visa acceptance at least 90 days before the program start date. FTG will assist in applicant’s visa application with a formal letter of invitation to the NYC training program.
International Applicants are required to provide a photocopy of passport.
For International Applicants: if you do not make the full program payment or do not show up at the program without any notification and explanation, FTG Admission Office will notify the USA Immigration Services and USA Department of Homeland Security.
This program intended for international high school students, 18 years of age and older, seeking to prepare for an elite high school education in the United States and want to prepare for Ivy League College admissions, afterwards.
It is recommended that you submit your application at least 60 days before the program date starts which you wish to enroll (to ensure sufficient time for visa application and placement confirmation). We will consider completed applications received after the specified deadline as time permits and, if necessary, roll your application over to next entry period.
Notification of Admission Status
Your application to FortuneTimes Group is reviewed after receipt of your completed application and supporting documentation. If any portion of your application needs further action by you, we will notify you via e-mail. As soon as the application is complete, an admission decision will be made, and you will be notified by the Admission Office. Please do not interpret statements made in casual conversation or correspondence with anyone else to mean that you have been fully admitted. The FTG Admission Office is the only office authorized to notify international students of their acceptance to FortuneTimes Group.