Employee Skills Development
Career Success Development
Target Audiences: Executives and Professionals.
Duration of Time: 15 courses, 8 Hours Per Course.
Takeaways: Enhanced opportunity for career and business success.
Start Dates: At any time.
This program is highly personalized with a combination of skills training and mentoring. Participants select the skills area of focus (see list below) and develop a strategy applying their learning at their workplace. Measurable results are achievable within a short period of 2 to 4 weeks.
Skills Development Focus Areas:
- Advancing your career.
- Skills for the First-Time Supervisor.
- What your Employer Expects.
- Embracing Diversity.
- Managing Change.
- Customer Service.
- Handling conflict.
- Writing in the Workplace.
- Attitude and Self-Esteem.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- Speaking and Presenting.
- Self-Management and Goal-Setting.
- Accounting Management.
- Project Management.