Digital Marketing Management
Strategic Management & Finance Program
The program will take place at the Academy of FortuneTimes Group, and will cover a period of 15 days. The Program will consist of 24 hours of intensive coursework conducted on Monday through Thursday mornings (9 A.M. – 12 P.M., Eastern Standard Time) in both weeks.
The Program Methodology is focused on 5 interrelated elements: Business Skills, Industry Knowledge, Professional Networking, Cultural Experience, and Management Strategy.
The curriculum covers in the following subjects:
• Strategic Management (Digital Marketing)
The courses will be complemented by Business Site Visits. Students will also participate in social networking with New York students and professionals, interviews with executives, and cultural tours, to gain the industry knowledge, networking, cultural understanding, and strategic management insights of New York City and businesses.
Following the successful completion of the New York Program, students will receive a professional certificate with college credit from the Academy of FortuneTimes Group.
Digital Marketing Management Program
Target Audiences: College Students and professionals
Duration of Time: 2 weeks
Takeaways: Accelerated understanding of digital marketing management, with global applications, and measurement.
- January 28th – February 10th, 2018
- April 16th – April 27th, 2018
- July 9th – July 20th, 2018
Online Option: Online facilitation is available. It begins the 1st day of each month. Program completion takes one month.
- Accelerated understanding of the socioeconomic, political and cultural influences that shape global markets.
- Business Networking opportunity on Wall Street.
- New York cultural immersion.
- Academic course credit in Strategy Management (Digital Marketing).