AI Data Science Strategy Workshop
The Workshop focuses on the application of artificial intelligence and data science to achieve data-driven solutions. The accelerated training will empower participants to apply artificial intelligence, statistical and computational modelling to develop data-driven products and services.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop a Business Case for the adoption of AI Data Science
- Develop a Strategic Plan and Application Architecture
The workshop focuses on cultivating the strategy to develop the following competencies that are sets of knowledge, skills, behaviors, and attitudes for participants to be effective in a wide range of AI/Data Scientist jobs and various types of organizations.
- Strategic Action— Business Case Analysis of AI Data Science Technologies.
- Technology Applications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning—Apply artificial intelligence technologies and machine learning techniques to manage company’s big data, organizational data and data-driven products, for effectively advancing the organization.
- Domain Knowledge — Apply specific domain knowledge of the industry and market in which the business operates; gather the business user requirements, the business processes and the data that is available, so as to provide sound solution and greater business value by drilling into the numbers that really matter to the business.
- Data Visualization & Communication — Apply data visualization tools to help others make data-driven decisions, and to effectively explaining the principles behind visually encoding data and communicating information, describing the findings, or the way techniques work to business stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Applied Mathematics, Statistical Analysis, Multivariable Calculus & Linear Algebra Competency — The ability to apply mathematics specific to the business domain, apply statistics to make decisions and design / evaluate experiments to test an algorithm or model, and to apply the calculus and algebraic concepts to improve predictive performance or algorithm optimization in data-driven products/services.
- Information Management — Apply Information management (IM) cycle of organizational activity: the acquisition of information from one or more sources, the custodianship and the distribution of that information to those who need it, and its ultimate disposition through archiving or deletion. This competency also includes the ability of consulting and project management.
- Software Engineering — Strategy to get access to data as well as to design and set up the systems that will help companies to collect the data they need. AI/Data Scientist needs technical computer skills associated with both database design as well as the technical languages for handling data logging, database design and technical coding, and development of data-driven products/services.
- Planning and Administration — involves deciding what tasks need to be done, determining how they can be done, allocating resources to enable them to be done, and then monitoring progress to ensure that they are done.
- Teamwork— Best practice in accomplishing outcomes through small groups of people who are collectively responsible and whose work is interdependent.
- Global Awareness—performing managerial work for an organization that utilizes human, financial, informational, and material resources from multiple countries and serves markets that span multiple cultures.
The 3-Day workshop can be conducted onsite at a conference room setting, or at the FTG facility on Wall Street. Remote video conferencing is available.
Workshop Requirement and Prerequisites:
- No technical or managerial background is required in the area of AI and Data Science.
- Pre-workshop consultation is available to develop custom workshop topic and domain expertise.
Who Should Attend?
Organization with managers and developers interested in applying Artificial Intelligence and Data Science technologies to develop new products and services.
AI Data Science Strategy Workshop
Target Audiences: Managers and Developers interested to apply AI Data Science in new products and services.
Duration of Time: 3-day Workshop + Follow up Consultations
Takeaways: Business Case and Strategic Plan for AI implantation and adoption of Data Science technologies.
Start Dates: At any time.
Benefits of Strategy Workshop
The 3-Day workshop empowers managers and developers to develop a strategic plan of action for the immediate adoption of AI Data Science Technologies for new products and services. The workshop introduces the latest trends, skills, and best practice in the field of AI Data Science.